Design researcher with a focus in product and service design. I love working with nimble, passionate teams to sensemake, storytell, and speak truth to power.
My experiences across the private and public sector include:
- Leading research to build digital identity products for 2.5 million users
- Setting up a Wizard-of-Oz style co-creation lab for elevator experiences in Shanghai
- Prototyping and testing with everything from interactive media to physical spaces
- Exploring the future of learning experiences and relationships in classrooms
- Creating principles and processes to lead a design team
- Facilitating in-person & remote workshops for teams of over 30 people
The majority of my work in the strategy and innovation space is not publicly sharable. If you’d like to find out more or collaborate, please get in touch.